Exitos 96.5 Karol G Look-a-Like Promotion
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Exitos 96.5 Karol G Look-a-Like Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open (i) legal residents of the State of Florida; (ii) residing in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Flagler, Volusia, Lake, and Polk counties; and (iii) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and who have either (a) a valid Florida driver license or Florida state-issued ID; or (b) another form of government-issued ID and a utility bill proving residence in the State of Florida. Employees of Cox Radio, LLC, d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando (“Sponsor” or “CMG Orlando”), CMG Media Corporation, Univision Communications Inc. d/b/a “Univision Orlando,” Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Promotion or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Promotion event.
3. How to Enter. The Promotion will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 2, 2023, and end at 10:00 a.m. ET on September 21, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
The Promotion Period is divided into two (2) parts, as follows:
· Entry Period: September 2, 2023, at 12:01 a.m. ET – September 14, 2023 11:59 p.m. ET
· Public Voting Period: September 15, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. ET – September 21, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. ET
Enter by visiting the Promotion official registration page at exitos965.com (the “Website”), locate the Promotion page, completing all required information, uploading your Karol G Look-a-Like photo entry, and following all posted instructions during the Entry Period.
Failure to complete any of the steps in this section may result in the disqualification of your attempted entry as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any issue that may prevent a participant from being able to download or access the App or complete his/her entry. Entries submitted in compliance with the foregoing and all other terms in these Official Rules are hereafter “Entries” or, individually, an “Entry.”
Limit: one (1) Entry per person and per email address during the Promotion Period.
An Entry received through Sponsor’s Website, consistent with these Official Rules, will result in one (1) Entry for the Promotion.
By entering, you represent and warrant with regard to your Entry:
(i) You are submitting your Entry on your behalf and not on behalf of any other individual.
(ii) It is your own original work or you have all the rights necessary to post or re-post the content. Each Entry must not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, or that is defamatory, threatening, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations, or which requires a license from any third party.
(iii) You have the express written consent of any identifiable locations or persons appearing or referenced in your Entry or entries to their Persona (as defined below) being used in the ways set out in these Official Rules, including Sponsor’s right to use your Entry or entries for any future commercial purpose without restrictions, and you can make those authorizations available to Sponsor upon request. Upon request, you will obtain written consent of any such persons for Sponsor in the form identified by Sponsor.
(iv) the Entry does not reference any person other than the entrant, or any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third-party trademarks, logos, copyrights, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product, or service.
(v) Your Entry is appropriate for public viewing. Without limiting the foregoing, your Entry is not lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise contain content which Sponsor in its sole discretion decides is inappropriate or objectionable. Your Entry or entries must also not disparage or cast a negative light on any person, entity, or brand, product, or service.
(vi) Your Entry has not previously been published or accepted for publication and is not currently under consideration for publication and your Entry complies with all of Sponsor’s requirements and terms regarding the use of its services.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to not consider any Entry for the Promotion if it believes the Entry violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. You agree to reimburse Sponsor in full in respect of any losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees (including, where permitted, reasonable attorney fees) that they may sustain from the breach of a representation or warranty made by you or the use of any rights granted by you to Sponsor hereunder. By entering, you warrant that your Entry or entries comply with the requirements set out above including those at (i)–(vi) above. By entering, you will and you hereby grant to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, freely assignable license to reproduce your Entry and to otherwise use, exploit, copy, modify, adapt, edit, publish and display the Entry in any form, manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of commercial or trade purposes, advertising, and promotion as Sponsor and each of its licensees or assignees determine, without further compensation, notification, or permission. Further, by entering, you hereby waive any moral rights you may have in any Entry in favor of the Sponsor.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Promotion application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Promotion eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion.
4. Judging, Public Voting, and Winner Selection. At the close of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select up to six (6) Entries as the Finalists by a committee of qualified judges consisting of Sponsor’s staff as selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion, where the criteria used by the qualified judges will be similarity to Karol G in creativity, outfit, hair, and overall appearance (the “Criteria”). The Finalists selected by Sponsor’s qualified judges will be entered into a public vote, described below.
The Public Voting Period will begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on September 15, 2023, and end at 10:00 a.m. ET on September 21, 2023 (the “Public Voting Period”). During the Public Voting Period, voters may visit exitos965.com to submit their vote for the Finalist photograph they believe should be selected as the potential winner. Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Contest.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the Entry with the most votes at the close of the Public Voting Period will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will select a potential winner based on the Criteria.
5. Prize Description. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) prize winner (“Winner”) will receive two (2) tickets to see Karol G at Camping World Stadium on September 24, 2023.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $334.
NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE AWARDED AS PART OF ANY PRIZE.
In connection with any visit to the event venue, please be advised that event venue’s policies (including proof of vaccination or negative COVID test(s)), CDC guidelines, and there commendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, you should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Sponsor cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the concert event (“Event”). Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future event. Prize winner is prohibited from selling or re-selling any ticket prize. Any such sale is deemed a breach of this contract and may subject winner to legal action and disqualification from participating in future promotions. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential Winner will be notified on or about September 21, 2023, at the telephone number and/or email address provided on the potential Winner’s entry form.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notice or attempted notice. Unless otherwise advised by Sponsor, to claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 4192 N John Young Pkwy., Orlando, FL 32804 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. ET and 5:00 p.m. ET, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within forty-eight (48) hours of notification.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her/their guest(s) to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner based upon random selection. Sponsor will select up to one (1) alternate potential winners, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and Sponsor and their licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
Each winner further grants Sponsor, and its affiliates, digital properties, and advertising, promotion and production agencies, permission to use his or her name, address or likeness in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, including websites operated by Sponsor, for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion, without additional compensation.
Each winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, or distortion of his or her name or address.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Promotion judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Promotion as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Promotion is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, CMG MEDIA CORPORATION, Univision Communications Inc. d/b/a “Univision Orlando,” Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that SPONSOR makeS no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and SPONSOR hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. In the event of any conflict between the English and Spanish language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version shall control.
12. Sponsor. The Exitos 96.5 Karol G Look-a-Like Promotion is sponsored by Cox Radio, LLC, d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of this Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to a Promotion. For a list of winners (available after September 28, 2023) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.exitos965.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Exitos 96.5 Karol G Look-a-Like Promotion, Attn: Angela Schlesman, 4192 N John Young Pkwy., Orlando, FL 32804. If you have any questions regarding this Promotion, please contact email@example.com.
\0144325.0730070 4882-4156-2493v3 8/29/2023
©2023 Cox Media Group